Thank you for your interest in going above and beyond your daily service to the hospital and our community. The I'm IN! campaign offers a variety of ways for employees to invest in the health care services that we provide for the community.
We encourage you to contact the Foundation office at 856-861-8389 to learn more about the campaign!
· Seventeen talented perioperative nurses received certification in a mastery training program to ensure maximum patient safety and operating room efficiency.
· New furniture for the main lobby and Emergency Department waiting room.
· Advanced monitoring equipment for nurses in our Maternal Child Health Department that allows them to better monitor women in labor and quickly respond to changes in a baby's heart rate.
· Parents of babies born at Inspira Medical Center Woodbury are provided with the comfort of "Kangaroo Chairs" when holding their newborn children in the Intermediate Care Nursery. These chairs benefit an infant's heart rate, comfort, breathing pattern, and development.
· After leaving the hospital, individuals treated for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure (CHF) will receive training, literature, and equipment to support their efforts to get well and stay well.
· Education picture books are provided for parents of newborns at Inspira Medical Center Woodbury to help keep their infants safe.
· Fifteen new patient recliners for patient rooms located throughout the hospital.
· All overnight patients receive "bedtime bundles" to provide additional comfort during their time at the hospital.
· Employees pledged more than $28,000 to fund the purchase of King Vision Scopes for Inspira's entire fleet of Mobile Intensive Care Unit (MICU) vehicles.
"I've always been told that if you give from the heart you will get it back some day. I feel great about supporting the health care needs of my community. I've already been more than repaid."